some image

About Us

Econsultoría is the on-line marketing consultancy branch of Liteam Econsultoría. Personalised care and attention to our clients is one of our hallmarks: We will treat you as we would like to be treated ourselves.

We want to be your on-line marketing agency. Website positioning, both natural and bought, and social media advertising, as well as our other services will provide added value to your company.

10% of our investment corresponds to tools and the other 90% to our workforce and it is within those percentages that we operate to provide you with the best service.

We develop special website advertising campaigns based on banners, adwords, and other systems. Similarly, we have our own plans and strategies for SEO and virtual store positioning. Not to mention affiliate marketing, which is still a great unknown for the majority and is one of our areas of expertise.

Offices:

  • C/Ramón Areces 14, 28030 Madrid (España)
  • C/Santiago Rusiñol 4, 28040 Madrid (España)
  • Telephone: 668.885.955

    Corporate Tax Code:: B86515251

    Our Team

    • Daniel Bustos

      Daniel Bustos SEO Director - Marketing Online Consultant

      Double Degree in Law and Business Administration. Online marketing consultant specialized in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Web Analytics (WA). He's worked as an independent consultant for over 5 years. In Econsultoria, he collaborates with other agencies to provide technical and online marketing support in project development.

    • Adrian Vazquez Sanisidro

      Adrián Vázquez SysAdmin and SEO & WPO Specialist

      SEO y WPO specialist, System Administrator and Web Developer with more than 8 years of experience.
      Experience in the development and promotion of online games (Miniunis)
      Experience on social media marketing and developing online strategies in Academic Institutions (Community Management).

    • Carolina Cleary

      Carolina Cleary Content, Marketing & Community Manager

      Bachelor Degree in Journalism and a Master's degree in Advertising and Corporate Communication in ESIC. During the past 6 years she has been involved with important Spanish digital agencies specializing in the entire environment of Online Marketing. From the design through to the implementation of the entire strategy covering Community Management, Content Marketing and Email Marketing.

    • Alfonso Gascón Díaz

      Alfonso Gascón Díaz Web Analyst

      Specialist in Analytics, SEO y web design (wordpress, prestashop, magento), with 7 years of experience in the sector.Branding developer, design UI/UX.

    • María Díaz Gutierrez

      María Díaz Gutiérrez Community Manager

      Bachelor degree in Journalism and Master in Integral Communication for the University Francisco de Vitoria.
      With experience in events covering for several broadcasters. She loves digital communication and online marketing

    Partners

    • 2conleche. Specialists in Social Media Marketing and on-line marketing.
    • Oscar Cuevas. Specialist in industrial software and website consultancy and development: real time systems, access control, etc. In the internet world, he is specialised in business and service logic.
    • Sofyma. A website design and consultancy company focused on producing excellent user experiences for our clients. Its team has a great deal of experience and a vast knowledge of markets, such as Australia, New Zealand, France, the United Kingdom, Eastern Europe, the United States and Spain.
    • Easy-Code. Specialists in software development, applications and website design.
    • Bynetcrea. Specialists in website design, mobile phone design, xHTML / CSS, graphic design and multimedia.
    • Callerosetta. Company specialising in translation and interpretation.